To stream tracks on soundcloud
, click the orange play button below.
or to download ringtones
or samples below, click the right mouse button and select ‘Save target as‘ from Internet Explorer or ‘Save link as‘ from Firefox. After downloading, use your phone USB cable, bluetooth or infra-red connection to transfer the ringtones from your pc to your phone.
Track Listing for THE 4D-VERSE (#5)
- Track 1 - Expensive Coordinates. Brad and Alex look for MAMAI Soliton in a desert canyon on Drupa 5, an alien planet. What they see is not what they find, and what they find is not what it seems.
- Track 2 - Message from MAMAI. Is the beacon MAMAI’s? Whose alien artefacts did they help themselves to? And what about the shapes?
- Track 3 - The Mystery Goggles. Alex finds mysterious goggles in the galley. What do they do? Kimberly, a friendly operating system guide offers to help.
- Track 4 - Entangled in Tethys. Brad and Alex pay Aleph One a visit on a moon of Saturn. They find only secrets and madness.
- Track 5 - The Siren of Drupa 5. Kimberly makes contact again, this time without the goggles. Alex is not himself, and she bends him to her will.
- Track 6 - First Visit in 4D-verse. Kimberly takes Alex on a heady tour under the fractal fortress in 4D-verse.
- Track 7 - The Real Me in the Mirror. A bad hangover for Alex and a fall-out with his best friend. Can it get any worse?
- Track 8 - Room within a Room. Solefuge sheds some light on the problem with Alex. They need to act before Kimberly strikes again.
- Track 9 - Coming Clean with GAIA. Too late. It’s time to lay all cards on the table and join forces.
- Track 10 - The Fractal Fortress. Brad enters 4D-verse to rescue Alex. GAIA’s primitive transform can only render Brad in flat mode - a state with many limitations, but are there any advantages?
- Track 11 - Diamond Moon. Betrayed, Alex finally comes to terms with his situation in 4D-verse.
- Track 12 - The State of Pan-dimensional Affairs. Brad and Alex learn a lot about their place in the universe.
- Track 13 - A Small Matter of Symmetry. Brad and Alex are shocked to find their old enemy in 4D-verse. Even if they survive the fight, how will they get back to 3D-verse?
- Track 14 - The Map. Brad falls victim to an A.I. error. D5 leaves them with a special map.
Track Listing for THE ANTI-STARC (#4)
- Track 1 - The Ambistar Collective Problem - Brad and Alex arrive in the Torvus Iubar System at the invitation of Giri Null.
- Track 2 - Planet Calidus - They respond to the plea of a captured Teslalite and soon find themselves on a hot planet, in a sticky situation.
- Track 3 - The Space Desert - The Teslalite takes them to an unknown subway exit. A gas giant with a nasty surprise awaits them at the other end.
- Track 4 - Bleeding Edge - Aleph One tries to convey the enormity, and multi-faceted nature of their discovery.
- Track 5 - Mamai Soliton - For their return mission, GAIA sends them a warship and its most expensive A.I. - Why then does Alex not feel at all grateful?
- Track 6 - The Antibeings - MAMAI makes contact with intelligent beings, but this happy event is overshadowed by the information they provide.
- Track 7 - Costing Run - They watch as a GAIA freighter explodes on the gas giant. Mystified, they spot GAIA’s largest freighter emerge from behind the sun.
- Track 8 - The Artefact - Hoping for some badly-needed answers, they make contact with the artefact. How is this gas giant connected with the Grefim and the fate of the Ambistar Collective?
- Track 9 - Back To The Antiwall - Pinned down by two Grefim, they finally understand the full implications of unfolding events.
- Track 10 - Message From Tess - Saved again - Brad and Alex feel humbled by this most mysterious of life forms.
- Track 11 - Solefuge - All scramble to divert the Costing Run, but why has Solefuge called them to the simdeck?
- Track 12 - Opposite Attraction - Brad examines Solefuge’s motives - Does the end justify the means?
- Track 13 - Contact - A face-to-face meeting with a being made of antimatter is dangerous, but well worth the risk for Brad.
Track Listing for THE FACE OF ETERNAL FIRE (#3)
- Track 1 - Music Intro.
- Track 2 - Ship‘s Log - The Full Advantage is parked in geostationary orbit above Shanghai Spaceport, waiting for Brad and Alex to return from the surface.
- Track 3 - Heat Sink - They sprint to Venus at the request of an important A.I. Ambassador. A chilly reception awaits them on a very hot planet.
- Track 4 - Aleph One - The Ambassador has shocking news on several fronts.
- Track 5 - Parallelogram - Giri Null insisted they visit an old acquaintance of his in a parallel universe, for reasons entirely unclear to all.
- Track 6 - Game Plan - Realizing they are pivotal figures in a power struggle between star systems, Brad and Alex try to understand their position as best they can.
- Track 7 - Rendezvous with Overdog - Planet Lithom is under siege by the Grefim. Solship Overdog is there to help them rescue Attos from his war torn city.
- Track 8 - Tokolosh and Devil‘s Pique - They cross paths with sinister ships of war. There is no reasoning with A.I.‘s of this nature.
- Track 9 - Negotiations - Brad and Alex are pinned down in the lander on the surface of planet Grefim itself. Will they ever be allowed to leave after touching holy Grefim soil?
- Track 10 - Secret Ballot - The terms of the peace deal with Giri Null are announced. As always, the devil is in the details...
- Track 11 - The Face of Eternal Fire - Under armed escort to the Grefim star, their ultimate part in the peace deal is now abundantly clear, or is it?
- Track 12 - The Teslalites - They make contact with MARA. Are they in the hands of the fire, or those of a friend?
- Track 13 - Looking Back - The genius of Giri Null.
Track Listing for THE ALIEN ENGINEER (#2)
- Track 1 - Music Intro.
- Track 2 - Ship‘s Log - The Full Advantage is parked in the AG dock above Shanghai Spaceport, anxiously awaiting her maintenance review.
- Track 3 - Dieter‘s Dream Destination - Brad and Alex take the lander down to visit Dieter in the medizone. Sandy is there to greet them.
- Track 4 - Clement II - Clement‘s robotic brain was destroyed near Planet X. Brad and Alex put Clement II‘s new brain is to work on the Full Advantage.
- Track 5 - An Audience with GAIA - The crew receive notice that a high-ranking AI would like to meet with them a.s.a.p. Alex is not amused.
- Track 6 - Giri - The AI thinks he‘s located the home world of the alien they found at Planet X. He makes his case for a joint mission to learn what Earth is dealing with.
- Track 7 - Heading out - Zara and Alex voice their concerns about the mission. Once again there are too many wildcards for a well-planned expedition.
- Track 8 - Journey up the Spiral Arm - Zara interviews the Full Advantage, hoping to understand the psychological changes the ship‘s AI-mind has undergone since it‘s return from Planet X.
- Track 9 - The Trilux System - They arrive at the Trilux star system and soon discover planet Lithom. Brad decides to make contact by going down in the lander.
- Track 10 - The Engineer - Brad and Zara meet Attos. They have much to discuss, and very little time in which to plan their next move.
- Track 11 - Battle of the Mirrors - The Grefim attacks, and the crew race to reach the Full advantage before it does.
- Track 12 - Giri Null - Giri Null explains his move and motives.
- Track 13 - Signing off - More questions....
Track Listing for THE ALIEN AT PLANET X (#1, 2013 Release)
- Track 1 - Incoming - Sandy Larkin and Dieter Rothman are on the hunt for a new alien life form. They finally make contact, but their well-laid plans quickly spiral out of control.
- Track 2 - Shanghai Spaceport - The Full Advantage is docked above Earth in geostationary orbit. Brad and Alex take the Lander down to Shanghai Spaceport where Zara is waiting impatiently.
- Track 3 - Ming Mall - Brad, Alex and Zara meet with the cybernetic representative of a wealthy trading family. Rogue Adbots make life difficult for Alex while Brad is dealt some shocking news.
- Track 4 - Project Moby Dick - Brad and Zara discuss her possible role in the rescue attempt.
- Track 5 - Preparations - The group holds a pre-mission discussion in a hangar at Shanghai Spaceport. There are many unknowns and much to consider.
- Track 6 - The Subway - Zara experiences her first journey on the universal subway network.
- Track 7 - Celius - Brad and Alex take the lander down to the inhospitable surface of Planet X to recover the wreck of Celius. They desperately need a clue as to Sandy‘s whereabouts.
- Track 8 - The Pointer - It‘s all hands on deck as they scrutinize the wreckage and try to recover the scant information left by Celius in his final moments before crashing onto Planet X.
- Track 9 - In the Teeth - They only have a few minutes‘ warning before they are discovered by the alien lurking on the moon of Planet X.
- Track 10 - Moon Fall - Their situation is dire. Brad decides that offense is their best defence. They sneak down to the surface and search for Commander Larkin‘s ship.
- Track 11 - Echolocator - Brad and Alex look for Sandy in his rotting ship. Can they really expect him to be alive?
- Track 12 - The Full Advantage - Brad, Alex and Sandy have hatched a plan to get off the moon. To do so, they have no choice but to do battle with ‘Moby Dick's worst nightmare‘.
- Track 13 - Heading Home - Questions, questions...